Here is a list of Eclipse plugins that I use for Eclipse 3.2
- viPlugin: brings the vi editing to Eclipse. A must.
- Subclipse: integrates Subversion with Eclipse.
- VSS Plugin for Eclipse: I keep this one since VSS is still in my toolbox.
- JadClipse: allows you use Jad to decompile a java class in Eclipse.
- Checkstyle plugin: integrates source code analyzer Checkstyle into Eclipse.
- Log4E: helps you to use logger easily in Java projects.
- KeepResident: increases Eclipse performance by encouraging Windows to keep more of the Eclipse Java process in physical RAM. It works for Windows only.
- Easy Explore: adds a windows explorer to the context menu of a file or folder in the project.
- Cmd Here: my clone of the Easy Explore to add Command Here to the context menu of a file or folder.